Element – Long Term Care by Genworth
Thomas and Associates is pleased to offer the Element plan for long term care insurance. The Element plan makes planning for long term care very simple. Long term care (LTC) can become a critical element in your family’s financial planning. We have provided a more detailed explanation of long-term care insurance for your information. The need for long term care often comes with the struggle to remain independent. A plan like ElementSM can save money, and allow for more time to consider extended long-term care options if needed.
Gain Control with ElementSM
Purchasing a long-term care plan will help you ensure your family, lifestyle, and future are secure. As you consider adding long-term care to your financial plan, think of these benefits a plan like ElementSM can offer:
- Control your settings–manage options when it comes to who will care for you, and whether you can stay in your home.
- Control costs – reduce the expenses of your care, and financial strain on caregivers.
- Control your life savings – make the money you have last longer, both with managing the expenses of services, and closing the gap between your income and the costs of your care.
How Element can help
With ElementSM, you can extend your long-term care dollars by paying for only the level of care you need. As your needs increase, Element’s coverage can be used in a number of settings:
- Home Care – Daily living assistance services are more cost-efficient in your home. These services include preparing meals, providing medication reminders, or just helping you get around more easily in your own home.
- Community Care – Adult Care Services let you live at home, and also get out and enjoy social activities, and the mental stimulation that comes with that. Services like this make your family comfortable that you are being cared for while they juggle other activities, or just take some time to regroup.
- Assisted Living – Staying in an Assisted Living Facility lets you maintain your independence, and get help with daily living activities without paying for unnecessary ‘advanced care’ services you would receive in a Nursing Facility.
- Nursing Facility – Your Element plan will help with the high costs of skilled, round the clock care, if and when you need it. You will receive medication management, physical therapy, and rehabilitation for those with functional and cognitive impairments.
Thomas & Associates can provide a free, no obligation quote for Genworth’s ElementSM Long Term Care insurance. Call 904-730-3900.
Element provides coverage in three very simple levels:
Element 50 – $50,000 maximum coverage
Element 75 – $75,000 maximum coverage
Element 100 – $100,000 maximum coverage
Coverage in these plans includes:
- Home modifications – any modifications to your home that will benefit without hiring someone to assist you. For instance, you may need to install a ramp rather than stairs, or grab bars for showers and toilets.
- 1st day coverage – There is no waiting period for home and community care – your coverage starts immediately.
- Inflation adjustment – You will receive a compound inflation increase to your monthly benefit and your coverage maximum.
- Waiver of Premium – You will not be required to pay your monthly premium while receiving benefits.
After meeting certain eligibility requirements, the plans are age-rated, so getting a quote is much simpler than with typical plans which may require medical underwriting.
Call Thomas & Associates today, and we will help you determine if the ElementSM plan by Genworth is right for you and your family.