Medicare Insurance Part C / Advantage Plans Jacksonville FL
Get Free Answers, Free Quotes, Free Help … 1-800-940-3900 Certified Agent Brokers Since 1970.
Medicare Advantage Part C Plans include Rx coverage and are offered from Top Florida Company with $0 to VERY LOW monthly cost. There is No Medical Deductible and Affordable Copays for Primary Doctor are $0 to $10 and Specialists $10 to $50 thru HMO or PPO networks. Your Doctors and Hospitals probably participate, and if they do, you can save thousands with this type of policy compared to the combined cost of Medigap Supplement and Rx Plan premiums.
In Jacksonville Florida there are 17 Medicare Insurance Part C Plans offered … so unless you are insurance savvy and computer efficient comparing all this can be a daunting task. It is much easier and secure to let us do the research for YOUR 3Rs *** Right Doctors, Right Coverage, Right Price!
NOTICE: Low income Medicare Beneficiaries are eligible for some Extra Government Assistance but they must apply for and then be approved to get such help. If your individual monthly income is below $1,471 or $1,991 as a couple, then you may be eligible for some level of Financial Assistance. Unfortunately, many Beneficiaries have not filed because they are/were unaware of this opportunity. Just contact us to learn more about the potential Benefit Levels and apply.
Part C Medicare provides additional coverage to compliment Part A and Part B. This extra coverage may include medical and prescription coverage in one single plan. It will also define a network of providers with an HMO, PPO or another network option. Other options that may be available with a Medicare Advantage Plan include:
The company offering Medicare Part C must follow the Medicare rules. Each plan may have a different out-of-pocket cost and different rules about how you get your services. Some may require a referral to see a specialist, while others may not. If you’re interested in a Medicare Advantage Plan, Click Here and receive your free quotes today.
Costs of Medicare Part C Plans
The out-of-pocket premium for Part C Medicare may vary depending on many factors including:
- A monthly premium charged by the company providing the plan
- Whether any of your Part B expenses are covered by the plan
- Whether the plan has any deductibles
- The copay or coinsurance for the plan
- The type of coverage you need
- The type of network and whether you go to an in network provider or an out-of-network providers.
- Any additional benefits you add to the plan
- The yearly limit set for out-of-pocket expenses for the plan
- Whether you use help from the state or have Medicaid.
- Medicare Advantage Plans may come with a very low premium or even a premium of $0.
Prescription Drug Coverage
With a Part C plan, you will usually get prescription drug coverage, which is known as Medicare Part D. Some of the plans not offering drug coverage will allow you to join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. You are not allowed to have prescription drug coverage through both a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan and a Medicare Advantage Plan. If your Part C plan includes drug coverage and you join a Part D plan, you will be dis-enrolled from the Medicare Advantage Plan.
What Should You Know about Medicare Advantage Plans?
With Part C coverage, there are a few things you should understand including:
- You will still be in the Medicare Program.
- You are still protected by Medicare.
- You will continue to have Part A and Part B coverage.
- The Part C coverage can only be obtained during the enrollment period.
- You can join Part C plans even with pre-existing conditions except for End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- The rules other plan must be followed.
- Some costs of a clinical research study may be covered by your plan.
- Your Medical Advantage Plans are not allowed to charge more than Original Medicare for services such as, dialysis, skilled nursing facility care and chemotherapy.
If you have questions about Part C or Medicare Advantage Plans, call one of the licensed Jacksonville Insurance Agents at Thomas & Associates. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and help you get the coverage you need.